The Coalition for PET Drugs recently sponsored a session focused on FDA topics relevant to PET drug manufacturers. The session was held at the 2016 annual meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) in San Diego. For the second year in a row, the session was co-sponsored with the Radiopharmaceutical Sciences Council (RPSC) of the SNMMI. This is an important collaboration, which demonstrates the alignment of the Coalition’s mission with that of the RPSC.
The session drew more than 100 attendees, representing academic PET drug manufacturers, commercial PET drug manufacturers, FDA representatives, and others.
In case you missed the session, the presentations are available here:
- Steve Zigler – Zigler Year in Review
- Ted Hanebach and Daniel Yokell – Yokell-Hanebach Electronic Filing-combined
- Paula Jacobs – Jacobs Supply of IND Agents at NIH
- Val Nassiri and Victor Paulus – Nassiri-Paulus Kit for Ga 68 Dotatate
- Marc Berridge, Cathy Cutler, Steve Ehrhardt, Michael Nazerias – Berridge-Cutler-Ehrhardt-Nazerias PETcGMP Lessons
We hope the session was helpful for the PET community and we welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or questions related to the presentations or the sessions, please contact the Coalition at the link above or leave a comment below.