The Coalition for PET Drugs is the leading provider of educational and regulatory information for PET drug manufacturing under 21 CFR Part 212. The Coalition bridges the gap between government agencies and the PET community to enable the development of scientifically sound and rational practices associated with the manufacture of PET drugs. The Coalition is driven by the volunteer efforts of its sponsors. In this way, the Coalition serves the PET community with resources and services to facilitate the supply of PET drugs on a nationwide basis. Together, these activities will ensure the consistent and reliable supply of safe and effective PET drugs on a nationwide basis for high quality patient care.
Our vision is to be the nationally recognized authority on educational, scientific, and regulatory information for PET drug manufacturing under 21 CFR Part 212.
Through the volunteer efforts of our sponsors, the Coalition provides a clearinghouse for the PET drug manufacturing community to advance scientific and regulatory principles associated with the manufacturing of PET drugs. The key elements of this mission are to:
- Provide a multi-stakeholder forum to address current topics with government agencies and other groups
- Establish scientifically sound and rational practices for PET drug manufacturing
- Provide education and training
- Enable the expansion of new PET drugs into routine manufacturing networks
- Provide high-value resources to assist in GMP compliance, alleviate inspectional challenges, and align the interests of the PET community